Professional Accounting and Bookkeeping Services (Singapore)
As an outsourced accounting service provider, we ensure that your company fulfils its regulatory and filing obligations to the relevant government agencies including ACRA and IRAS. Preparing financial statements and accounting records can be a pain, especially if you do not have the right accounting systems.
Do these sound familiar?
Manual Data Entry
Formula errors while working off manual Microsoft Excel files?
Hours of unproductive work looking for physical documents and invoices?
Tedious manual process for bank reconciliations?
Lack of visibility on performance, with manual or no management reports?
Let us help you simplify your processes for a painless experience with the cloud-based Xero accounting system.
Because business solutions should be simple!
Service and Pricing Plans
We are not your average accountants. Our team of ISCA-certified Singapore Chartered Accountants and ACCA members provide complete solutions across Accounting, Tax, Corporate Secretarial Services, and Cloud Accounting Systems.
We do not offer quick-fix packages or check in on you once a year just before your annual filing deadlines. We are your business partners, providing you with professional real-time financial information, running balances and bank reconciliations on the go... at a fraction of the cost!
Regular Bookkeeping and Accounting Plan
- Free Xero Cloud Accounting Software
- Xero system onboarding and Chart of Accounts
- Xero Dashboard for real-time financial information and balances
- Setting up direct bank feeds from bank accounts into Xero (DBS, OCBC, UOB, HSBC, Wise & Aspire)
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Standard monthly management reports and analysis
- Unaudited financial statements
- Estimated Chargeable Income and Corporate Income Tax Returns
- Personal accountant and bookkeeper support
Secure Start-up PlanFor start-ups and 2-year contracts
Includes basic corporate secretarial services
- Includes all features of Regular Plan
Annual Returns filing with ACRA
(Includes S$60 ACRA filing fees)
- Maintenance of company registers
- Changes to officers & auditors
- Changes to company name, address, financial year end & principal activities
- Share allotment & transfers
- Registration of Charges (excl. ACRA fees)
- AGM Preparation
Note: Unless otherwise stated, plans do not include fees, charges or penalties imposed by government agencies. Separate fees may be chargeable if XBRL compilation is required.
XBRL Compilation and Filing
- Compilation and conversion of unaudited financial statements in XBRL format as required by ACRA for filing requirements.
- XBRL filing is not required for Exempt Private Companies (EPCs). Please check the ACRA website for details on filing requirements.
- If you receive payments or invoice your customers often in foreign currencies, you may wish to opt for Xero's Multicurrency service.
- Allows you to receive payments or invoice customers in 160 currencies.
- Hourly FX updates on balances.
GST Registration and Filing
- In general, companies are not required to register for GST if their expected turnover does not exceed S$1 million over 12 months.
- Do note that GST may however be applicable on B2B supplies on imported services and B2C supplies of imported digital services.
- GST may be applicable on low value goods and B2C non-digital services from 2023 onwards.
- Please refer to the IRAS website for further details.
Audit and Compliance Assistance
- Liaison with auditors and assistance with statutory reporting requirements and compliance.
Consolidation of Group Accounts
- Preparation of consolidated unaudited Financial Statements for companies with corporate subsidiaries.